Build all 14 Bravais lattices, including all 7 simple crystal structures (which can be built simultaneously.) Explore shadows, symmetry, coordinate planes and more.
Teachers can build models for in-class demonstrations. Includes colorful, thoughtfully written and illustrated instructions that open up into a beautiful 22"x14 (56x36cm) poster. An inspiring introduction to the wonder of crystals!
- Crystallography studies the atomic architecture of solids to understand the relationship between atomic structure and the properties of materials
- Crystals are made of repeating unit cells which belong to 1 of 7 crystal systems and 1 of 14 Bravais lattices all of which you can build with this kit
- This kit will introduce you to the science that underpins the development of practically all new materials
- Contains 256 precision-made components; colorful instruction booklet; lifetime manufacturers warranty
- Zometool is the construction set that kids and Nobel Prize winners get hooked on